Ii is healthy to stay hydrated throughout the day, and weve put together a post all about how to stay hydrated.
1. Drink plain water: Water with no additives will help keep your body properly hydrated. It can also help prevent you from getting sick, since it has no impurities and the stomach will only absorb pure H2O, but not anything else that may be in it.
3. Add 100% fruit juice – Fruits contain a good amount of natural sugars and nutrients that are commonly lacking in many other sources.
4. Use a sports bottle: You dont have to buy the fancy-pants ones, all you need is something to put water in and a lid that wont leak when you lay it down.
5. Drink tea: Tea contains plenty of antioxidants that help your body fight off sickness. Many types of tea have been shown to contain other essential nutrients, such as vitamins B and C, calcium, and zinc.
6. Use a non-carbonated drink: Water with these additives can add calories to the drink you are drinking so using these drinks will provide you with a clear signal that this is not an appropriate amount of hydration based on your needs.
7. Drink naturally flavored water: There are plenty of drinks available that allow you to enjoy the taste of fruit without adding in sugar and calories, and they can be a great way to stay hydrated.
8. Boil eggs – Crack open some eggs and add them to plain water. Eat the eggs, so you dont have to drink the water all day long, but drinking them along with your water will keep you hydrated for hours!
These are some quick and easy ways that you can increase your water intake throughout the day. It is possible to use water in your diet without actually thinking of it as food, as long as you make healthy choices.